According to the 2020 budget that was approved by the Board of Directors, the guidance regarding the Incorporation's targets and expectations for the year 2020 is as follows:
- Total number of passengers carried is targeted to reach 78-80 million including 31.5-33 million on domestic routes, 46-47 million on international routes.
- While passenger load factor is expected to be 81% - 82%, total Available Seat Kilometers (ASK) will increase by 8.5% to 10% compared to 2019. Capacity (ASK) increase is expected to be 7% in Turkey, 7% in Middle East, 2% in Europe, 17% in Far East, 16% in Americas and 10% in Africa regions.
- In 2020, cargo/mail carried is expected to increase by 7% - 8% reaching 1.60 to 1.65 million tons.
Financial Development (Consolidated)
- Average jet fuel (including fuel hedge) is expected to be 690-700$/ton in 2020.
- The Incorporation is targeting to generate 14.5-14.8 billion USD of consolidated sales revenue.
- Cost per available seat kilometer (CASK), excluding fuel is expected to be flat.
- EBITDAR margn is targeted to be in the band of 23% and 25%.