According to the non-consolidated 2019 budget that was approved by the Board of Directors, the guidance regarding the Incorporation's targets and expectations for the year 2019 is as follows:
• Total number of passengers carried is targeted to reach 80 million including 33 million on domestic routes, 47 million on international routes.
• While passenger load factor is expected to be in the band of 81% and 82%, total Available Seat Kilometers (ASK) will approximately reach to 195 billion with an increase of 7% to 8% compared to 2018. Capacity (ASK) increase is expected to be 3% in Turkey, 11% in Middle East, 6% in Europe, 8% in Far East, 7% in America and 15% in Africa regions.
• In 2019, cargo/mail carried is expected to increase by 3% - 4% reaching around 1.45 million tonnes.
Financial Development (Consolidated)
• In 2019, jet fuel consumption is expected to increase by 8% to 9% compared to 2018.
• Average jet fuel (including fuel hedge) is expected to be 715$/ton in 2019.
• The Incorporation is targeting to generate 14.1 billion USD of sales revenue.
• Cost per available seat kilometer (CASK), excluding fuel is expected to increase by 3%-5%.
• Consolidated EBITDAR margin is targeted to be in the band of 22% and 24%.