According to the non-consolidated 2018 budget that was approved by the Board of Directors, the guidance regarding the Incorporation's targets and expectations for the year 2018 is as follows:
• Total number of passengers carried is targeted to reach 74 million including 33 million on domestic routes, 41 million on international routes.
• While passenger load factor is expected to be in the band of 79% and 80%, total Available Seat Kilometers (ASK) will approximately reach to 183 billion with an increase of between 5% and 6% compared to 2017. Capacity (ASK) increase is expected to be 10% in Turkey, 9% in Middle East, 6% in Europe, 6% in Far East, 4% in America and 3% in Africa regions.
• In 2018, cargo/mail carried is expected to increase by 21% reaching 1.3 million tonnes.
Financial Development (Unconsolidated)
• In 2018, jet fuel consumption is expected to increase by 9% compared to 2017.
• Average jet fuel (including fuel hedge) is expected to be 633$/ton in 2018.
• The Incorporation is targeting to generate 11.8 billion USD of sales revenue.
• Cost per available seat kilometer (CASK), excluding fuel is expected to increase by between 3%-5%.
• Unconsolidated EBITDAR margn is targeted to be between 21% and 22%, whereas consolidated EBITDAR margn is targeted to be in the band of 23% and 24%.